latest Post

Plans Vacation

Plans Holiday for Summer
Nana    : Hi Vero, The school year is almost over. Do you have any plans for the summer holiday?
Vero    : Actually, I'm going to go down to Seribu Island.
Nana    : Really? Why would you go to Seribu Island? It's not a very popular tourist site.
Vero    : Exactly! It's not very popular, so it won't be too crowded. I enjoyed my trip to the freshwater springs,   but there were so many people there.
Nana    : I'm sure Seribu Island won't be so crowded. But won't it be too hot in the summer?
Vero    : No, my friend said, it's very cool in the summer. He said it is "naturally air conditioned".
Nana    : Well, that sounds good. Is there anything else in Seribu Island?
Vero    : Sure! there's the beautiful natural scenery. There's also wide variety of sport facilities, cottages, emerald green water with natural white sand beaches and the underwater scenery is spectacular!
Nana    : Yes, I have heard of that, but won't you get bored just looking at the scenery?
Vero    : Come on Nana, there's lots of things to do. I can go diving and snorkeling and visit the Undersea Aquarium, there is a giant aquarium and poll that merges with the sea and visit the places of historical and cultural relics , such as inscriptions , Martello fort VOC ( Dutch )
Nana    : Great, when you describe it like that, it sounds really interesting!
Vero    : And that's not all. I'll be able to eat very delicious, spicy food, drink and my friend told me I can meet some very handsome man there!
Nana    : Do you have a place to stay in Seribu Island?
Vero    : Yes, I'm very lucky. My friend's sister is the manager of the Seribu Island Resort, the best resort in the Seribu Island. I've seen some pictures on the Internet, it's really nice! But I think I'll stay in a village or maybe buy a tent and go camping.

Nana    : That's great, Vero. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos when you get back.

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment