latest Post

Coversation About Reservation Hotel

Coversation About Reservation Hotel

Receptionist`   : Good morning Grand Hyatt Hotel, how may I help you?
Mrs. Montez    : I want to book a room please.
Receptionist    : When would you like to stay with us?
Mrs. Montez    : Around the end of this year.
Receptionist    : Certainly Madam. We have 6 types of room,  Grand King, Grand Twin, Ocean   
View Twin, Ocean View King, Club Twin, Club King, Club Ocean King, dan Club Ocean Twin. What type of room would you like to book?
Mrs. Montez    : What is the best room here?
Receptionist    : The Grand king room madam.
Mrs. Montez    : And what facilities there ?
Receptionist    : In type of this room, Guests can choose from either a twin room with separate
beds or double room with one king-size bed, both of which include a remote-controlled satellite television, IDD telephone, minibar and in-room safe. Large bathrooms are finished in marble and offer a separate bathtub, shower and closet. Wide balconies, with tables and chairs, afford views of either the Indian Ocean or lush tropical gardens and lagoon.
Mrs. Montez    : And how about the price ?
Receptionist    : The price is IDR 8.535.402 for 3 nights
Mrs. Montez    : Allright, I want to book a Grand King room for me and my husband.
Receptionist    : Please wait a moment. I will check if the Grand King room is still available for
the end of the year… All right Madam, we still have Grand King room available for the end of the year. May we know your arrival and departure date?
Mrs. Montez    : I will arrive on 27th December and depart on December 30th.
Receptionist    : Allright I will make a room reservation for you. Could I have your name
please?
Mrs. Montez    : Gabriella Montez
Receptionist    : Could you spell it for me please?
Mrs. Montez    : G A B R I E L L A  M O N T E Z
Receptionist    : All right Mrs Montez, I have made a room reservation for you. You will check
in on December 27 and check out on December 30, total 3 nights. I will send the confirmation by fax. Could I have your fax number?

Mrs. Montez    : I am sorry I don’t have fax.
Receptionist    : How about email?
Mrs. Montez    : Yes, this is my email address : gabriellamontez@yahoo.com
Receptionist    : Thank you. I will send the confirmation by email.
Mrs. Montez    : Thank you

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment